Friday, November 2, 2012

Straight Talk No Chaser Nov 2012

i really don't care anymore about your feelings , your fake movement , your fake business , your fake music , your fake life , your fake baller status ...this is an antifakeness zone and anti broke backpack emcee zone... this is an antihatezone....this is an anti bullshyt zone....all these supposed dope ass rappers and emcees and producers i supposedly know and so far i haven't been to any real industry events that matter , supporting these clowns ...i haven't even got a thanks for the support for playing them for no fee , for putting them on hard copies of my mixtapes and supporting them for no fee , not even a thanks for believing in me when my chick , my sidechick , wifey , the bussas , my homies ,my parents and family didn't even believe in me , not even a come on bro , i'm gonna take you on tour..even if it's just a crummy 6 state tour playing hole in the wall clubs around the midwest....waitin on these clowns i could have gone around the world twice....phuck all u unappreciative emmafluffas....phuck all u clowns that didn't spend money with me ...kiss my ass after i get through takin a dump on your whole shyt..most of you clowns whole career arch is on a downward slope , because the ppl who really was down for u clowns u don't spend money with to actually get u somewhere....u have been so conditioned to think that ppl who get shyt done r flashy...that is sucka thinking...ppl who really get shyt done aren't flashy @ all and if u ever get in the presence of someone who get's shyt done u better appreciate it...starting @ this moment if u not talkin about spending no money , u can get the phuck on...i don't want or need fake love , fake crew or fake friends ...i don't need u to rap your weak ass lyrics over my beats , i don't need u to collab with me , i don't need u on my mixtapes as a dj or artist ...u phucked up by thinking i needed u , when all along it was you who needed me , to help u get somewhere...trust me , now i see shyt for how it really is ....u can talk shyt behind my back all u want to , but u and your whole crew know that what i'm saying is all true ..#straightnochaser #freetobeme

No comments:

Post a Comment