Thursday, November 1, 2012

Move Units not Just your Mouse

I woke up this morning and realized something very important. I'm gonna share it with u now: the mportant thing I learned is. I'm tired of reading broke rappers , emcees & producers , bitch and complain about wh@ other artist r doing. I don't respect anybody jumpin on social networks everyday talkin about how good u r and how bad they r and have never moved 10,000 units. U haven't even been able to get 10,000 ppl to download your shyt for free , wh@ u need to do is sit down and STFU and get your phuckin priorities straight u phuckin clowns. The priority is to move units dumb ass. All that other shyt u doing and talkin is irrelevant if u aint movin units. Your movement does not exist. U haven't moved units in the full 5yrs of your fake career. Do us all a favor and please step to the side. Gtfotw so ppl who actually do this for real can finally be distinguishable from u bums. Somebody asked me "why would I phuck with ppl who aint moving units and u movin units and been moving units?" I answered I guess from now on I won't unless they payin. #Hustleology5thLvl #RealBusinessTruth

No comments:

Post a Comment