Tuesday, January 24, 2012

no more sucka shyt

I have been through allot in life , I have been willing to go to jail and possibly hell for my ppls , I been ready to ride or die for the cause of our shared sucess , I have been willing to ride to the wheels fall off and when they fall off , I was willing to hike to the top wit my ppls. Wh@ I realize is I was your ppls & support , but u have never been mine. Its always been about wh@ I was willing to do for u , but u have never really done anything for me. You have used my name to gain u things , but I have never used my affiliation to any of u peeps to gain me anything , hell I barely even charge. I do this for the love of makin good hip hop and hiphop th@ stands the test of time . If u not willing to help me manufacturer it , promote it , buy it or sell it . Then u serve no purpose in my life wh@soeva. I'm finna get off the fence on this I don't need no more lookey loo ass ppl , I need ppl who wanna achieve some easily achievable goals. I'm so cool on this whole Haterville mentality th@ peeps walk around with. Rant ova til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment