Monday, January 21, 2013

Feed Up

I can't do this shyt anymore , I can't not spend my time around broke dudes that think the 90s was the golden era of hip hop that don't even speak the current lingo. Smh I'm annoyed with that shyt. My circle finna get super small. Ask yourself does it really matter to u if I'm eating or not so why should it matter to me if your grown ass eatin or not off your talent. Why should I care , what I realize is that this game has changed me and I no longer care. It's all smoke & mirrors , these dudes careers don't exist they family guys and they need to stick to living they family lives. The truth hurts , but it's the truth. And for those of u , who have no clue how to get to the next level of your career , r u willing to pay for that information , if not kick rocks. I have seen this cycle repeat it's self @ least five times since 1990. Old dudes move around , young dudes move in , never gettin ,y further than their predacessors. In 2013 I don't care what u did in the 90s unless it was gold or platinum. For that matter u better be able to show me some sales and material since 2010. All this cornball shyt ends today.if I don't do this now I'm gonna end up calling names and puttin ppl on blast and really who that gonna help. NoT a doggone soul. #Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment