Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I say Bullshit


I just wanted to take a moment , to address some bullshit. All u djs , producers , emcess & rappers who haven't taken the time to learn the craft or history of makin mixtapes , just need to stop. If u wanna know why I'm not pushing to host most of wh@ u peeps make its because u make a bunch of bullshit moves with no heart or soul In it just some half baked beats & rhymes th@ u hope r gonna make u famous. No marketin plan , no promotional budget. No preperation or realization of wh@ has to be done to even be viable as an independent. Because if u r over 25 and have never had a hit single and have no buzz ( @ least 100k ppl checkin for u) nobody is gonna sign u let alone actually give u a legitimate chance & if u r over 30 doing hip hop anything nobody is gonna sign u to do anything unless your one hellavu late bloomer. U r gonna have to Start a real business. , run a real business if u wanna suceed in the entertainment game. Just because u say u r a company doesn't meen u r a company unless I can pay your company directly. Everybody wanna be a rapper, dj or producer , but nobody wants to be in the business of entertainment or even edutainment. Stop copyin wh@ u think is right and actually get with somebody like me th@ knows wh@ they r doing and spend some money to get your career out of limbo. Seriously time is running out for u guys to even do work with me. This is literally my last warning. In this mixtape hiphop game these niggas is my sons. The mixtape artist /dj game  on the street lvl ,starts in Chicago with me . Haven't u realized yet them dudes still competin with the old me. The new me hasn't even been unveilded yet.Also I got a pricelist of the services I offer , u have never seen it because u have never discussed spendin money , wit ya fake ass , I guess when I unveil the new me it will be nuff said. Good day ppl , rant over. If u got a response. , respond..don't get mad because all i have been doing this year is observing the midwest and chicago game

.....Don't make me feel like all of u dudes I have supported r really hatahs wit hate n ya blood in disguise , because if I start feeling like th@ , its a wrap for u creampuffs , cuz I really am built ford tuff...Also this aint no diss to anybody , just some truth , b4 I switch gears. Some of us step away to do better for the whole. While u fightin for position my position is secure because I have worked hard to make my spot secure ya dyg. Wh@ u see aint always how shyt really is. U peeps need real mixtape djs on your team peeps th@ live and breathe this mixtape game not a bunch of culture vultures. Just know , I'm surrounded by a bunch of broke ass artist th@ I'm not willing to work for free and they r not willing to spend wh@ they really need to spend to get somewhere. I'm thankful for GOD givin me the strength to speak the truth and raise the standard.....my peeps is my peeps..this is biz nuthin personal.....i'm just here to help if u payin... And if u have a plan and a real grind , then maybe u should set up a meeting with me to see wh@ I can do to help if u payin. If u need somebody th@ is dependable hardworking and honest and u payin get @ me. If u want some shit for free @ this stage of the game. *KILL YOURSELF*

No comments:

Post a Comment